First watch the video to get the basic instructions.
Please note that there are known issues with Safari on the Mac, please try using Firefox.
1) A Minimum of 2 images per model, per look, with a maximum of 5 images per model, per look. Try for 5, if possible, don't force it, but the models deserve as many good images as possible.
2) Images should be near 2400x1920, 2880x1920 is fullframe 8x10 at 240ppi, to allow for this the system will allow for images up to 2880x2880. Images larger than 2880 on either side will be resized.
3) Images should be less than 1 MB in size when possible, at the resolution we are looking for 80-90% JPG compression usually accomplishes this. We recognize that some images, depending on content, will not compress as much and the system will allow images up to 3MB. Please try to minimize filesize, there really is no need to submit uncompressed JPGs.
4) The system will resize any image with either dimension greater than 2880 pixels, the system will then check the overall filesize and reject any image larger than 3MB. You will have better results if you size images appropriately yourself. Please note that in some instances the resize operation fails and you get a cryptic error message, please resize manually and re-upload.
5) For semi-nude or nude photo shoots, please mark any adult image as Private, in the tagging section. This is a new feature, not covered in the video. Maria will have final say on which images should be marked as Private.
6) Another new feature, since the video: When you upload an image, it is not published for the general viewing; you will be able to see your images, Maria and other site admins can see all images, but other people will not be able to see these new images. Once Maria has had an opportunity to review the images and the deadline has occurred, the images will be published for everyone to see.
From the Director's Desk:
Photographers, the deadline to submit your quota of minimum 5 images per model/per look from a shoot is exactly 2 weeks after the shoot. Please do not be late. Photographers who don't deliver images on time will not receive the signed Model Release and without it you cannot use your photos.Please do not use any photo until ALL photos are uploaded in our gallery so I can publish ALL at the same time and distribute all of them to the models so everybody have equal opportunity to use them at the same time and no some people before others to avoid problems, is only fair. As soon photos are ready I'll send out the model release copy to eveybody again, at the same time.
How to start uploading
2-Go to CREATE CONTENT
3-Click on Gallery Image
4-Fill up form with title (anything)-your name-etc give credtis as much as possible, copy from others photographers page or Maria's emails, names of models, muas,etc.-UPLOAD PHOTO
5-Click in the button of this form in "publishing options" click publish and then "save"
**You will NOT see your photos published until Maria review all of them for "quality/quatity control" and make then public.